Plaid Shirt
- Kellie Wood
I am part of Don's Stewart Title family. He has taught many examiners of his knowledge and experience over the years. He was a wonderful mentor to me. Don & I talked about his astronomy trips often. He really enjoyed being able to get out there and view the skies. Don was a very smart, patient, and funny man. One Halloween we decided to dress up in costume at work. I decided to dress up as Don. I showed up in a plaid shirt, blue jeans and brown shoes carrying an astronomy book (since he is always walking downtown with a book for lunch). I got a laugh out of Don. He was a great sport about it. I'll never forget the man in plaid. I have learned a lot from him that I will carry with me. It was a pleasure to have known him.
Kellie Wood

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home