Thursday, May 18, 2006

He Wanted Others to Have What They Needed
- Greg Lehrmann

I loved Don. Being more in the "PR" arena, I am around a lot of people who are focused on the external, paying attention to how they are coming across and what they need to do to get from someone else what they need. Every time I approached Don, he greeted me with a quiet and extremely sincere smile. He wanted those around him to have what they needed.

I took one great photo in my life, and that was of my sons walking up Exchange Avenue at dusk, into the setting sun with the "Welcome to The Stockyards" banner overhead. Excitedly, I got the photo framed, and I took it downtown to show Don, because I knew that he was an avid photographer. He loved it, and of course he told me that it was professional quality.

That's Don, and I will always remember him, and we will see him again. Love to his family,

Greg Lehrmann

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home